SAFETY & SECURITY
The Grand Cherokee S-Overland includes standard safety and security features such as rain-sensing windshield wipers—as well as the Jeep® Active Safety Group, a set of driver assist features that alerts the driver of potential dangers and helps maintain control of the vehicle to avoid an accident.
Overseas model shown, Australian specification may differ. Contact your preferred Jeep dealer for details.
3. To use Android Auto on your phone screen, you’ll need an Android phone running 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher and the Android Auto app. Android and Android Auto are trademarks of Google Inc.
4. This system is a driver’s convenience system, not a substitute for active driver involvement. The driver must remain aware of traffic conditions and maintain control of the vehicle.
5. Always look before proceeding, electronic drive aid is not a substitute for conscientious driving; always be aware of your surroundings.
6. Always check visually for vehicles prior to changing lanes.
7. This system is an alert system for the front of the vehicle. It is not a substitute for active driver involvement. The driver must remain aware of traffic conditions and be prepared to use brakes to avoid collisions.